With the Engage 65 Convertible Wireless DECT On-Ear Headset from Jabra, you don’t have to be tied to a desk to conduct your business. With the freedom of wireless DECT technology, you can carry on conversations from up to 330 feet away from the included base station.
Whether you’re calling mom or your best client, maintaining clear calls is important, which is why Jabra has provided the Engage 65 Convertible headset with a boom microphone that has noise-canceling technology. It even meets the Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
The padded headset is designed to be worn all day, and thanks to the powerful built-in battery, you won’t have to recharge during the day. This headset gives you up to 9 hours of talk time, and can be fully charged in as little as 75 minutes. The fast charge feature will get you up and running with 40% power in just 30 minutes.
- Wireless DECT Technology
- Wireless Range of up to 330 Feet
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Up to 9 Hours of Talk Time
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- Exceeds DECT Security Level C Standards
- Constant Sound Levels for Added Comfort
- Headset and Base Station Call Controls
- Red LED Busy Light on Active Calls
- Simultaneous PC & Desk Phone Connection
A host of additional features have been engineered into the Engage 65 headset to provide you with private and secure conversations both at home, or in a busy and noisy office space.
- Advanced Base Station Included
- The included base station is where you dock and recharge your Engage 65 Convertible headset, as well as take control of it, thanks to the built-in one-touch buttons. Use them to quickly answer, end, or mute your calls.
A voice-guided menu helps you get set up and operational with step-by-step instructions on connecting the Engage 65 headset to your computer or desk phone. If you happen to switch to a different location, you can pair your headset with any other Engage 65 or 75 model Mono/Stereo base station.
- Wireless Security
- Keeping sensitive information from prying eyes and ears is important in this digital age, which is why Jabra has implemented 256-bit AES encryption and 128-bit authentication to the wireless calls conducted through the Engage 65 headset. It gives you a line of defense that goes beyond that of the DECT Security Level C standards.
- Constant Sound Levels
- When wearing a headset all day, the varying volumes of different calls can wear you down as the day goes on. The Engage 65 features constant sound levels to help solve that problem. Set the input level you’re most comfortable with, and the Engage 65 headset will use speaker software to separate noise from speech, adjusting all incoming calls to your specified sound level.
- Up to 130 Simultaneous Users
- Jabra has constructed the Engage 65 headset to work in a busy office with multiple people using the same technology. In fact, the Engage 65 headset has the ability to operate in an area with up to 130 simultaneous Engage 65 users, when using a narrowband frequency. If using a wideband frequency, you can operate up to 80 headsets.
- Headset Controls
- Convenient controls are also built into the headset itself. With the Engage 65 Convertible headset, controls are built into the earpiece for answering/ending calls, muting calls, and adjusting call volume.
- Busy Light
- A red LED light will illuminate when you are on an active call. This has the benefit of visually signaling to those around you that you are actively in a conversation and should not be disturbed.
- Connect to 2 Devices
- The Engage 65 Convertible headset can connect to a computer or desk phone simultaneously, giving you the ability to quickly be available for calls no matter which device they come in on.