Jabra Evolve 65 Features:
- Wireless Bluetooth technology gives you up to 30 meters / 100 feet of hands-free connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Up to 10 hours battery life eliminates battery concerns.
- Simply tap to connect devices with NFC.
- Dual connectivity enables you to connect your headset to your PC and one other Bluetooth device at the same time, so you can take the call on your preferred phone device.
- Busy light signals user availability.
- Works with Mac and Windows PC
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Leatherette ear cushion.
Professional wireless headset with dual connectivity and amazing sound for calls and music
Long wireless range for up to 10 hours
30-metre (100 feet) wireless range
Have the freedom to leave your desk while on a call. Wireless Bluetooth technology 1.5 gives you up to 30 metres/100 feet of hands-free connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet.
10-hour battery life
Get up to 10 hours of talk-time on a single charge. Or simply connect the USB cable and charge while using the headset.
Control of your workspace
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
The special “busy light” turns red to let people know when you’re on the phone and keeps you from being interrupted. You can also turn it on manually when you don’t want to be disturbed.
Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth (also comes with USB dongle for PCs) or directly using the USB cable. Dual connectivity enables you to connect to your PC and one other Bluetooth device at the same time, so you can take the call on your preferred phone device
Compatible with your platform
All Jabra USB headsets and speakerphones work with all the most popular online voice call services.