Jabra Evolve 80 overview
Stay focused with the EVOLVE 80 UC Stereo Headset from Jabra. This headband-style, over-the-ear headset features a noise-canceling microphone for clear communication, as well as active noise cancelling that blocks up to 98% of noise to create a quiet cocoon of privacy. The EVOLVE 80 UC Stereo Headset is optimized for Unified Communication systems, providing instant “Plug & Play” installation for your headset. The headset is compatible with most vendors of Unified Communication systems. It employs digital signal processing (DSP) to digitally optimize the user’s voice and suppress echoes, and has a built-in “busy light” to alert your coworkers that you do not wish to be disturbed. A listen-in function allows you to temporarily disable active noise cancellation to let outside sound into the headset. The EVOLVE 80 is designed with music and voice in mind, and uses 40mm drivers to transmit sound.
For easy operation, the headset comes with a control unit that provides access to commonly used functions like volume and mute, as well as the ability to end and answer calls. This control unit connects to your EVOLVE 80 via a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can plug your headset into smartphones, tablets, and more. When not in use, the EVOLVE 80’s microphone boom arm can be easily stowed with a small magnet in the headband, or simply muted with the built-in button. It comes with noise-reducing leatherette ear cushions and a soft pouch.
Jabra Evolve 80 Features
- Premium sound experience.
- Active noise cancellation technology and large around-the-ear cups designed to reduce unwanted noise.
- Easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Busy light signals user availability.
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Microphone mute on boom arm.
- Leatherette ear cushions.
- Soft pouch included.
- Listen-in feature.