The handset lifter, Sennheiser HSL10 (ORL 12), lets you remotely answer and end a desktop phone call with your Sennheiser SD-PRO 1 Wireless Headset and Sennheiser SD-PRO 2 Wireless Headset. The HSL10 is connected to the Sennheiser wireless headset base, which is in touch with your wireless headset. By answering or ending the call on your wireless system, you send a command to the HSL10 to raise or lower the telephone handset. Of course, it works within the entire range of your system’s base station.
What’s more, the handset lifter can be trained to recognize two different ring tones- for example, one tone for internal calls and the other for external calls. The intelligent gadget then passes the ring signal to your wireless system to inform you of the incoming call. Now that’s convenient.
- HSL10 with mounting strips and extender arm
- Dual ring tone detection
- Height adjustment for customization to phone handset
- Ring detection mic can be repositioned for customization to phone make/model
- All necessary components included
- Also known as the Sennheiser ORL 12