The Plantronics EncorePro HW510 has been designed for use in customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service centers where users will encounter the rigors of call-intensive environments. To this end, the HW510 has been designed to help minimize operational disruptions and downtime while also maintaining the comfort of those using it.
- Noise-Canceling and Flexible Microphone
- Compatible with PCs and Desk Phones
- Fits Over-the-Head
- Wideband Audio up to 6,800 Hz
- SoundGuard Technology above 118 dBA
- Visual & Tactile Mic Positioning Guides
- Laser-Welded Construction, Metal Joints
- Ear Cushion
The Plantronics EncorePro HW510 has been designed with a flexible and noise-canceling mic, which can also be adjusted using the visual and tactile microphone positioning guides. There is also a soft ear cushion and Quick Disconnect, while wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz) helps deliver rich and clear audio and reduce listening fatigue.
Additionally, SoundGuard technology helps protect against noise spikes above 118 dBA. The HW510 is also durable and has been constructed with laser-welding and metal joints.
- Connects to PC or desk phone with Plantronics audio processors.
- Usage Settings
- Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations
- Hearing Protection
- SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Audio Performance
- Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone