The Plantronics EncorePro HW530 Over-the-Ear Headset is a lightweight headset that fits over your ear and is compatible with PCs and desk phones with Plantronics audio processors.
The Plantronics EncorePro series has been designed for use in customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service centers where users will encounter the rigors of call-intensive environments. To this end, the HW530 has been designed to help minimize operational disruptions and downtime while also maintaining the comfort of those using it. These features are some of the reasons why the HW530 is a highly recommended lightweight headset device for the commercial sector.
- Noise-Canceling and Flexible Microphone
- Compatible with PCs and Desk Phones
- Fits Over-the-Ear
- Wideband Audio up to 6,800 Hz
- SoundGuard Technology above 118 dBA
- Laser-Welded Construction, Metal Joints
- Ear Cushions
The Plantronics EncorePro HW530 has been designed with a flexible and noise-canceling mic, soft ear cushions, and Quick Disconnect. Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz) helps deliver rich and clear audio and reduce listening fatigue, while SoundGuard technology helps protect against noise spikes above 118 dBA. The HW530 lightweight headset is also durable and has been constructed with laser-welding and metal joints.
- Connects to PC or desk phone with Plantronics audio processors making setup and connectivity simple and easy, leaving more time for the more important things.
- Usage Settings
- Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations
- Hearing Protection
- SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA for optimal user experience and safety regulations
- Audio Performance
- Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone ideal for busier workspaces and offices.